Golden Knights trade Colin Miller to Sabres for 2 picks
Pending trade call, BUF will send 2nd round pick in 2021 and 5th round pick in 2022 to VGK for defenceman Colin Miller.
— Bob McKenzie (@TSNBobMcKenzie) June 28, 2019
Renaud says LV/BUF working on a Colin Miller deal https://t.co/sr7pkEk23r
— Elliotte Friedman (@FriedgeHNIC) June 28, 2019
- The Vegas Golden Knights are dealing defenseman Colin Miller to the Buffalo Sabres for a second-round pick in 2021 and a fifth-rounder in 2022
- Colin Miller is a RHD.
- Under contract for three more years at $3.857 million.
- Turns 27 in October.
- The 26-year-old scored three goals and posted 29 points in 65 games with the Vegas Golden Knights this past season.
- He added one goal and three points in six playoffs games as the Golden Knights were eliminated in seven games against the San Jose Sharks in round one.
- Great job by Vegas to unload both Haula and Miller to get themselves cap compliant (once Clarkson is moved to LTIR).
- Both decent players, but not really a spot for them in Vegas.
- They seem to be a war on twitter about who got the info first.
- TSN Bob Mckenzie or Sportsnet/TVA Sports Renaud Lavoie.
- We go with Bob…
- No offense Renaud, but you are to much of a brown nose…
— Jesse Granger (@JesseGranger_) June 28, 2019