Scott Berry has won $100K after Blues win the Stanley Cup
- Scott Berry placed a $400 wager on the Blues in January.
- He got $100K richer last night.
- Scott either had some future sight, or he just decided to throw $400 at the wall and see if it’d stick.
- Either way, he’s $100,000 richer now, after placing a bet on the last-place Blues to win it all way back in the year.
- Who’s the happiest this morning… The St. Louis Blues, Scott Berry or Brad Marchand?
— Will Ujek (@WillUjek) June 13, 2019
This piece of paper, purchased in Vegas in January for $400 is now worth $100,000. Remarkable. pic.twitter.com/l7ffGIgptT
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) June 13, 2019
That ticket is now worth $100,400. 👀 pic.twitter.com/1ePEvUUGDv
— NBCSN (@NBCSN) June 13, 2019
St. Louis Blues Hoist First Stanley Cup In Franchise History
NHL Highlights | Blues vs. Bruins, Game 7 – June 12, 2019