St. Louis Blues get Hollywood ending as worst-to-first run ends with Stanley Cup
— St. Louis Blues 🏆 (@StLouisBlues) June 13, 2019
- There are so many great stories surround this team,
- From Ryan O’Reilly’s journey towards Conn Smythe success.
- O’Reilly is the first player to score goals in four straight Stanley Cup Final games since Wayne Gretzky did it in 1985.
- Jordan Binnington’s out-of-nowhere triumphs to the club’s rapid rise from basement to best.
- Binnington’s 16 playoff victories sets a new record for most wins by a rookie netminder in a single post-season.
- All the the special fans like hockey’s favourite warrior, Laila Anderson —
- Singing Gloria with every victory earned.
— NHL (@NHL) June 13, 2019
SERIES REWIND: Blues defeat Bruins in seven to win first Stanley Cup title
Please follow and like us: