Brad Marchand Gets Emotional Following Bruins’ Game 7 Loss To Blues
- An emotional Brad Marchand talks after the Boston Bruins’ Game 7 loss in the Stanley Cup Finals to the St. Louis Blues, stating that his team had chances, but isn’t quite ready to process it.
- Brad Marchand’s eyes were completely red… Poor Rat !
- He says he’ll never get over it.
- This is so heartbreaking …. NO IT’S NOT … Hahahaha
- Give us Brad Marchand crying on repeat !
Man, this shot of Brad Marchand is heartbreaking. Just kidding! pic.twitter.com/tAbax5mPXR
— Deadspin (@Deadspin) June 13, 2019
View this post on Instagram
St. Louis Blues Hoist First Stanley Cup In Franchise History
NHL Highlights | Blues vs. Bruins, Game 7 – June 12, 2019