For just the fourth time since the NHL lockout of 2004-05, the Stanley Cup Final will be decided by a Game 7.
— St. Louis Blues (@StLouisBlues) June 12, 2019
- Going into Game 7 of the Stanley Cup final, the St. Louis Blues actually find themselves in something of an unexpected comfort zone.
- First, they’re coming off a loss in which they didn’t look particularly good.
- Second, they’re playing on the road in the playoffs.
- Both of those seem to bring out the best in the Blues.
- Game 7 will be an opportunity for the Blues to win their first Stanley Cup in franchise history.
- St. Louis Blues player Pat Maroon discusses Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final
“What she has to go through every single day is a lot tougher than what we have to do.”
— Corey Miller (@corey_miller5) June 12, 2019