Selena Gomez and Jimmy Cry While Eating Spicy Wings
— HockeyTroll.ca (@Hockeytroll_ca) June 12, 2019
- Selena Gomez and Jimmy go head-to-head eating spicy wings that get progressively hotter as Hot Ones host Sean Evans grills them with questions.
- The Stanley Cup will be handed out to either the St. Louis Blues or the Boston Bruins on Wednesday night, but first hockey’s most prized possession made a quick stop in New York on Tuesday night.
- Special guests on Tuesday’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon included Selena Gomez and Hot Ones host Sean Evans, as the trio took part in a mini episode of Hot Ones.
- Just as things were about to get underway, that’s when the Stanley Cup crashed the party.
- Evans then gives them a final hot sauce that makes both Fallon and Gomez cry (and makes Fallon jump around on the stage and theatrically rub his tongue with a napkin).
- “Why do you do this to people?” Gomez asks Evans with tears running down her face. Eventually, some milk, which is inexplicably being held in the Stanley Cup, helps.
Selena Gomez and Jimmy Cry While Eating Spicy Wings (Hot Ones)
Please follow and like us: