Sean Avery in court for allegedly hitting car with scooter
Sean Avery is a man on a mission today pic.twitter.com/k68eFEwi4u
— Babs’ Drive Train 🚂 (@ShannyPlan) June 6, 2019
- Former New York Rangers hothead Sean Avery was in Manhattan court Monday for bashing a car that was blocking a bike lane in Greenwich Village.
“If I need to be the poster boy for defending the bike lanes, I will absolutely do that,”
“We need to be able to just bike in freedom.”
“You should have played for the Islanders,”
A court clerk quipped to Avery as he strolled into the courtroom.
- Avery showed up without a lawyer and was provided a free court-appointed attorney.
- He’s due back in court July 5.
- If convicted, he faces up to one year in jail.
- Watch the video below as he tries to teach random guy taking a piss a lesson.
- Avery needs to let go his anger and by let go of the rest of the world.
- You should start working on yourself and stop trying to control everything else.
For posterity, here is Sean Avery forcing a guy to apologize to a wall. pic.twitter.com/WWBGWXmHPP
— Adam Herman (@AdamZHerman) June 5, 2019