Sights and Sounds: Cup Final Gm 6
— HockeyTroll.ca (@Hockeytroll_ca) June 11, 2019
- Watch some of the best mic’d up moments from a decisive Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final matchup between the Bruins and the Blues
- The Bruins and Blues are set to face off in a winner-take-all Game 7 to decide the 2019 Stanley Cup champions
- Just when you think one team is out of it, they flip the script to stay alive.
- It’s been the story of the 2019 Stanley Cup Final, with the St. Louis Blues turning a 2-1 series deficit into a 3-2 advantage thanks to even-strength domination both at home and on the road, then the Boston Bruins securing Game 7 with an explosion of their own, fueled by their top line stars who’d gone uncharacteristically silent for the middle of the series.
- The Bruins have won seven of 12 home games in the playoffs.
- Coach Bruce Cassidy said playing for home-ice advantage all season is for a situation just like this, but the road warrior Blues don’t seem concerned.
“We just seem to like it,”
“We just keep putting up good results on the road. I don’t know why, but it seems to be working for us. We’ll try to keep that going.”
- Who sets the pace could win Game 7.
- If it is fast and up and down the ice, advantage Bruins.
- Either way, no matter who wins the Cup, it has been a good run for both teams.
- As far as we know, they both deserve to win.
It All Comes Down To This. Game 7