Brad Marchand gives the Blues the crying gesture as they leave the ice
— Rob Taub (@RTaub_) May 30, 2019
- Classic Brad Marchand taking shots at the opposite team just to put them out of their game.
- But the St. Louis Blues know what they are dealing with.
- Not only they didn’t fall into the Rat’s trap, but they scored the winning goal in Overtime to even this series at 1-1.
- Who’s crying now…
- Apparently, Marchand’s crying gestures was directed at Pat Maroon who went down easy on the side of the net like he had been shot trying to draw a penalty.
- As far as we know, Marchand should be concentrating on his game.
- He hasn’t been at his best since the beginning of round 4.
- Marchand lost his focus more than once in that game, including smashing his stick on his own bench.
- The best is yet to come … This serie is far from over.
— STLSportsCentral (@stlsportscntrl) May 30, 2019
🎥 Brad Marchand following the B’s OT loss in Game 2: “On to the next one…we’re 1-1, there’s five games left…we’ve got to stick with it and stay positive.” pic.twitter.com/UuzDMJy7cw
— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) May 30, 2019
NHL Highlights | Blues vs. Bruins, Game 2 – May 29, 2019