Carl Gunnarsson’s Point Shot Beats Tuukka Rask For OT Winner in Game 2
- Carl Gunnarsson scored the game-winning goal in overtime and the St. Louis Blues defeated the Boston Bruins in Game 2 of the 2019 Stanley Cup Final to even their best-of-seven series.
- Carl Gunnarsson was taking a piss with his coach when he vowed to score on his next shot.
- Gunnarsson said all he needed was one more shot.
- He got it. And now the Blues are heading back to St. Louis having tied the Stanley Cup final.
- How an intermission conversation at the urinal altered the course of this series.
- Talking about a good break…
- Carl Gunnarsson’s 1st career postseason goal couldn’t have come at a better time as the Blues win their first ever Stanley Cup Final game in franchise history.
— St. Louis Blues (@StLouisBlues) May 30, 2019
— FOX Sports Midwest (@FSMidwest) May 30, 2019
NHL Highlights | Blues vs. Bruins, Game 2 – May 29, 2019
Please follow and like us: