How a St. Louis Blues fan could win $100K
- $400 on the St. Louis Blues to win the Stanley Cup at 250-1
- That was the initial bet.
“I bet with the heart on this one,”
“Before I hit my flight I decided that had I been here gambling I probably would’ve lost around $500, so I pulled that out of the bank account. My max withdrawal was $500, so that was all I could take out. I put $100 on the Cardinals at 15-1 and dumped the rest on the Blues.”
- Now Scott is receiving offers worth more than $40K for his ticket.
- What would you do in his situation?
- Should he hedge or let it ride?
- Either way, this ticket could pay off big time
Scott Berry (middle) got a $12,000 offer at @PropSwap for his Stanley Cup ticket. He said no. He got a $30,000 offer. He said no. Tonight, he got a $40,000 offer and he said no. His $400 ticket on the Blues to win the title is worth $100,000 if they can win four more. pic.twitter.com/qYbPZtYVkB
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) May 22, 2019