Laila Anderson asking some real questions to Alex Steen before heading to Stanley Cup Final
Nice job, Laila! pic.twitter.com/BNKqFxIKIf
— #StanleyCup on NBC (@NHLonNBCSports) May 22, 2019
- For the past 4 months, Blues fan Laila Anderson has only been able to go two places: her home and the hospital.
- Now she’s getting all the attention, love and support from the whole St. Louis Blues community and players.
- Alexander Steen jumped over the counter to hug Laila Anderson and share a moment with her.
- Happy tears in this scene.
- Asking some real questions here Leila.
- Good job !
- The Blues are playing for Leila.
Blues superfan Laila Anderson has been battling a life-threatening immune disease.
After the Blues advanced to the Stanley Cup Final, this happened ❤️
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) May 22, 2019
— FOX Sports Midwest (@FSMidwest) May 22, 2019
Colton Parayko talks about how much Laila Anderson means to him … someone’s cutting up onions nearby, I swear. pic.twitter.com/L38C23YMFR
— Cristiano Simonetta (@CMS_74_) May 22, 2019
— Corey Miller (@corey_miller5) May 22, 2019
This is bigger than sports.
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) May 15, 2019
— St. Louis Blues (@StLouisBlues) May 14, 2019