Craig Berube and Alex Pietrangelo address the team after clinching a spot in the Stanley Cup Final
— HockeyTroll.ca (@Hockeytroll_ca) May 22, 2019
- Not long after he was promoted in November to replace fired head coach Mike Yeo, Craig Berube went into the St. Louis Blues’ dressing room and removed the standings wall chart.
- On Jan. 3, it would have shown the Blues last among the National Hockey League’s 31 teams.
- Now, the St. Louis Blues are 4 wins away from winning their first Stanley Cup.
- As for Alex Pietrangelo, he established a Blues franchise record for points in a single postseason by a defenseman with 13.
- But the Blues Captain is so humble, he took the time to give credits to old time veteran Jay Bouwmeester
- Jay Bouwmeester completed the 1252nd game of his career (regular season and postseason combined).
- His next one will be his first ever in the Stanley Cup Final.
— Sportsnet Stats (@SNstats) May 22, 2019
Please follow and like us: