Binnington & Blues Furious After Sharks Win Game 3 On Controversial OT Goal
- The San Jose Sharks win Game 3 in overtime after the referees fail to see a possible hand pass that leads to Erik Karlssson’s overtime goal.
- Welcome to the NHL; where an offside call from 8 minutes before a goal is reviewable, but stuff like this isn’t.
- Timo Meier is officially credited with an assist.
- So, the league ‘officially’ records an assist for a hand pass that ‘officially’ didn’t happen.
- Hey refs, check your voicemail, you missed some calls ….
- The referees cannot call what they didn’t see apparently …
- This is gonna be a messy situation for days to come.
- We’re with you on this one Blues fans.
- Blues head coach Craig Berube, Alex Pietrangelo and David Perron spoke after their loss to the Sharks about the controversial overtime tally
- General manager Doug Armstrong also made his feelings known after the loss as he went down to the officials room himself to yell at the refs.
- ” Garbage ” is what he kept yelling at the refs after slamming their door.
Blues React To Blown Call In Overtime That Led To Sharks Goal
#stlblues GM Doug Armstrong just slammed his hand on the officials door. Very upset, yelled “(expletive) garbage.”
— Lou Korac (@lkorac10) May 16, 2019
Erik Karlsson, Thornton and Burns after the Game 3 win. https://t.co/4gSOZ3urFx
— x – San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) May 16, 2019
NHL Highlights | Sharks vs. Blues, Game 3 – May 15, 2019