Oliver Ekman-Larsson pranked John Klingberg by filling his hotel room with 1400 balloons
- Oliver Ekman Larsson welcomed John Klingberg to the World Cup with the help of 1400 Balloons … and a confetti cannon.
- Maybe it is this loose atmosphere within Team Sweden that plays a role in their success.
- You don’t need any translation for this… hahaha
- The two defenceman are teammates for Sweden at the World Hockey Championship in Slovakia and wow that’s a lot of balloons.
- When you win 9-1 against Norway, you sure have reasons to celebrates
Norway vs. Sweden – Game Highlights
Please follow and like us: