Laila’s going to the Blues game
- For the past 4 months, Blues fan Laila Anderson has only been able to go two places: her home and the hospital. Wednesday she’ll get to add another location to the list
- Laila Anderson, a young Blues fan who has been battling HLH, learns from her mom that she’s going to Game 3 of the Western Conference Final.
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is a rare disease that usually occurs in infants and young children.
- It may also occur in adults.
- Children usually inherit the disease.
- In adults, many different conditions, including infections and cancer, can cause HLH.
— FOX2now (@FOX2now) May 15, 2019
Please follow and like us: