Hurricanes’ Ferland Ejected After Hitting Capitals’ Dowd In The Head
- Carolina Hurricanes’ Micheal Ferland cuts across the ice and lays a dangerous hit to the head of Nic Dowd,
- He would be kicked out of the game and receive a five minute penalty.
- The puck rolls off Nic Dowd’s stick, and Micheal Ferland catches him in a vulnerable position.
- Dowd left the game briefly but returned late in the second period.
- The play began with Dowd getting high-sticked by the chasing player, Warren Foegele.
- Rod Brind’Amour has every right to be pissed.
- No way Micheal Ferland deserved a match penalty for that hit.
- 2 minutes penalty would have been just fine
- Dowd was hunched over and playing puck.
- Put himself in a vulnerable spot.
Rod Brind’Amour beyond pissed after Micheal Ferland’s game misconduct. Canes go on the PK for 5 minutes. pic.twitter.com/cgaBYVKfQm
— Brett Finger (@brett_finger) April 13, 2019
Please follow and like us: