The Nashville Predators would be looking to liberate some space on their salary cap this summer
- As the Nashville Predators are preparing to face the Dallas Stars in the first round, PK Subban was again mentioned in trade rumors over the past few days.
- Former NHL goaltender and analyst Corey Hirsch mentioned on Sportsnet 650 that he was “100% confident that Nashville would be wanting to trade Subban this summer.”
- Due to his $ 9 million contract a year, the Predators may want to get rid of him in order to liberate more space on their salary cap.
- Nashville is only $ 3 million under the cap for next year and will have to extend the contract of its captain Roman Josi at the end of the 2019-2020 season.
- This is not the first time Subban is at the center of rumors since his arrival in the country’s capital.
- Subban contract will end at the end of the 2021-2022 season.
- Maybe if Subban hadn’t spend so much time off the ice focusing on reality shows and Talk Shows special…
- Maybe if he would have spend more time focusing on his job on the ice.
- Maybe if he wasn’t trying to be under the spotlight so much.
- Maybe … If he hadn’t done all that the Preds would consider keeping him on their team.
- Let’s see how the playoffs goes for number 76, because let’s be honest, so far, his season is a disaster.
Please follow and like us: