NHL’S JT BROWN ARRESTED …Two Drunken Altercations Before Game
Wild Forward JT Brown arrested in Dallas Saturday morninghttps://t.co/yWHF0IgQ2S
— FOX 9 (@FOX9) April 8, 2019
- NHL forward JT Brown was arrested just hours before his Minnesota Wild team took on the Dallas Stars on Saturday … ’cause cops say he was involved in TWO drunken altercations.
- Brown went out partying in Dallas the night before his team was set to play.
- Cops say he got wasted and caused such a big scene with employees and patrons inside a local bar he was booted off the premises.
- But, cops say JT later returned around 2 AM … and drunkenly got into it AGAIN with bar employees —
- This time, cops say they decided to arrest him.
- JT was processed for public intoxication, a Misdemeanor C violation.
- The Wild kept Brown out of its game Saturday night but said it was because he was battling an illness.
- For his part, Brown released a statement, saying,
“I would like to apologize to the Minnesota Wild, my teammates, family, and fans for the poor decision I made.”
“I went out the night before our last game in Dallas, put myself in a bad situation, and take full responsibility for my actions. I have learned from my mistake and will make sure it does not happen again.”