Bob Hartley mentality is all about winning championships
Bob Hartley and Avangard are going to the finals! They await their opponent. pic.twitter.com/fPm5aTUM4F
— Aivis Kalniņš (@A_Kalnins) April 8, 2019
- After leading the Avangard Omsk to a 83 points season (39-18-5), Bob will have the opportunity to win the Gagarin Cup in his first season behind the bench in the league Russian.
- He did it before with his first NHL team, the Colorado Avalanche in 2001.
- Bob Hartley deserves another NHL job.
- That would be his 6th championship, in 6 differents leagues.
- The guy knows how to win.
- The Avangard advanced to the grand final on Monday by eliminating Ufa’s Salavat Yulaev in six games.
- The last game of the series was very tight.
- It was not until the third period of extra time that defender Alexei Bondarev scored the only goal of the game.
- He took advantage of the traffic in front of the net to give the victory to the training of Bob Hartley.
- It was the 70th shot of the Avangard.
- Salavat Yulaev shot 36 shots at goalkeeper Igor Bobkov.
2.5 years of waiting are over.
— KHL (@khl_eng) April 9, 2019
Please follow and like us: