Rasmus Ristolainen was not a happy man this morning
— Matthew Bové (@Matt_Bove) April 8, 2019
Sometimes I would like to see something in practice or in the room – when you guys don’t see – guys going at each other. You know, maybe mother-f%cker each other a little bit.” –
Sabres Rasmus Ristolainen
- Rasmus Ristolainen had the worst differential in the national league with -41.
- The only worst player in the NHL this year was Nick Leddy with -42.
- His teammate, Rasmus Dahlin, was able to provide the offense with 44 points, one more than Ristolainen.
- However, Dahlin posted a noticeably worse differential with -13.
- The Finnish defender will have to find a way to improve his defensive game during the summer.
- But with this kind of declaration and attitude, it doesn’t look like the finish player wants to continue playing for this team.
Please follow and like us: