Connor McDavid Suffers Brutal Injury After Slamming Feet-First Into Post
- Connor McDavid flew into the post at high speed, slamming his leg and requiring the trainer’s assistance to get off the ice.
- Imagine if they made the playoffs, the absolute apocalypse it would’ve caused.
- Just when you think it can’t get worse for the guy, brutal way to end the season
- This pretty much sums up the entire oilers organization
- It’s going to be a long summer for Connor.
- This is a nightmare.
- Any hockey fan, any sport fan, should hope Connor McDavid is OK
— Jeff Huculak (@jeffhuc) April 7, 2019
Please follow and like us: