Sergei Bobrovsky Allows Brutal Goal That Momentarily Denies Blue Jackets Playoff Berth
- The Columbus Blue Jackets are going to the Stanley Cup Playoff.
- Sergei Bobrovsky allowed a brutal goal to Pavel Buchnevich with 6 seconds to go to allowed the Rangers to tie the game.
- But it was only a question of time as the Jackets were able to secure their place in the playoff in the shootout.
- The same shootouts that John Tortorella wanted to ban from hockey.
- Ironic as this shootout win might be what saved Torts job after all.
- It’s now official, the Lightning will face the Columbus Blue Jackets in the first round of playoffs.
Bobrovsky Redeems Himself, Sends Blue Jackets To Playoffs After Shootout
— x- Columbus Blue Jackets (@BlueJacketsNHL) April 6, 2019
NHL Game Highlights | Blue Jackets vs. Rangers – April 05, 2019
Please follow and like us: