Mikko Koskinen goes into full snow angel mode for jaw-dropping save
- Edmonton Oilers goaltender Mikko Koskinen sweeps his arm while lying flat on his back like a snow angel for an amazing no-look save to deny Nathan MacKinnon at the goal line.
- In the midst of fighting for a playoff push, Mikko Koskinen offers up his candidate for save of the year.
- A good goalie creates his own luck.
- Call it lucky or call it timing, that was one heck of a save.
- Too bad this save didn’t mean anything as the AVS came back to score 4 unanswered goals in 7 minutes after that.
NHL Game Highlights | Oilers vs. Avalanche – April 02, 2019
Please follow and like us: