“You suck ! You always suck Tavares”
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) April 2, 2019
- John Tavares returned to Long Island on Monday for the second time since he was wearing the Maple Leafs Jersey.
- The least we can say is that the Islanders fans have not yet digested the start of the star striker.
- Moreover it turned into poison of April yesterday, since he scored what proved to be the winning goal.
- By finding the back of the net, Tavares has now scored at least one goal against each of the 31 teams in the circuit during his career.
- Islanders fans were able to console themselves a little bit since only 16 seconds after scoring, John Tavares found himself in the penalty box after blowing off the stick of his former teammate Mathew Barzal.
- Once on the penalty box, the Leafs’ top scorer was cursed by a raging Islanders fan.
- He did not mince his words to insult Tavares.
- He has especially called him a traitor, a liar and a snake.
- The proponent also blamed the former Islanders captain for not allowing the team to compromise on draft picks.
Maple Leafs Post-Game: John Tavares – April 1, 2019
Islanders Fans Sulk After John Tavares Scores Against Former Team
NHL Game Highlights | Maple Leafs vs. Islanders – April 01, 2019
Please follow and like us: