Jonathan Quick’s clutch glove save in OT
- Los Angeles Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick slides across the crease to rob Brock Boeser with a fantastic glove save to keep the game alive in overtime.
- The way Jonathan is able to move side to side so quick is probably the reason why he suffered from so many groin injury.
- At age 33, Quick can still pull it off.
- Just as long as he doesn’t pull that groin again.
- He is certainly one of the most underrated goalie in the league by a mile.
NHL Game Highlights | Kings vs. Canucks – March 28, 2019
Please follow and like us: