Canadiens’ Andrew Shaw Looks To Leave Elbow Out As It Connects With Adam McQuaid
- Adam McQuaid is clearly left shaken after Andrew Shaw comes across and makes contact with the Blue Jackets player.
- It looked like the Canadiens’ player may have left his elbow out before making contact.
- But was the intention to protect himself or hurt the opponent?
- The angle really not good to be honest.
- It’s hard to tell.
- But clearly the interference call was the right one.
- John Tortorella thinks this hit from Andrew Shaw is “ridiculously suspendable.”
- Either way, the NHL will certainly take a look at this hit.
- Tough one to judge.
…did you see Torts overreaction to the head-tap ..and you want Adam McQuaid to come back and stand him up after such a performance behind the bench ..no way jose. John Tortorella is ONE SPECIAL Dude! pic.twitter.com/BD9rTUB0Ms
— JeSuisCH🏒BleuBlancRouge (@HabsHappy) March 29, 2019
NHL Game Highlights | Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets – March 28, 2019