McDavid Goes Through The Legs, Top-Shelf For 40th Of Season
- Edmonton Oilers’ Connor McDavid scores a ridiculous goal, pulling the puck between his legs and lifting it top-shelf over Anton Khudobin to put the Dallas Stars down by two goals.
- Connor McDavid is disgusting.
- This is not human,
- What a ridiculous finish.
- Is Connor McDavid’s 40th goal of the season his prettiest yet
- Connor McDavid reached the 40-goal mark for the second time in as many seasons.
- He probably watch Carolina Foegele’s goal last night against the Caps and thought that he could do better.
Hurricanes’ Warren Foegele Blows Past Capitals, Beats Holtby For Lead
POST-GAME RAW | McDavid 03.28.19
NHL Game Highlights | Stars vs. Oilers – March 28, 2019
Please follow and like us: