Jori Lehterä sentenced for possession and purchase of 6 grams of cocaine
- The Pirkanmaa District Court delivered its judgment in a drug case that began at the end of last year.
- There were over 20 respondents, one of them Jori Lehterä, a top hockey player who played more than 300 NHL games in his career.
- The District Court sentenced Mr Lehterä to four months’ conditional imprisonment.
- He’s trial period ends 31.10.2021
- According to the District Court, Lehterä has acquired and held six grams of a very dangerous drug (cocaine) and tried to buy the same drug one gram.
- The prosecutor demanded a five-month imprisonment from Lehter
- He had a share in the story only as a buyer.
- Kosar Fatahi, the major contributor to the cocaine league, was sentenced to 10 years’ imprisonment for serious drug offenses.
- Worked as his assistant Karl Kivelä was sentenced to five and a half years in prison.
- Emeka Ezeanuagy, who brought cocaine into her stomach, was sentenced to six years in prison.
- Ezeanuagy was ordered to lose EUR 136,000 to the State as an economic gain from the crime. He has been confiscated for nearly € 12,000.
Please follow and like us: