Zdeno Chara snaps home wrister for 200th career goal
- Zdeno Chara picks up a loose puck and buries a wrist shot from the high slot to become the 22nd defenseman in NHL history to score 200 goals
- What better way to celebrate your contract extension.
- One more year for Zdeno, and 200 goals in the bank.
- Adda boy…
- Even Brad Marchand couldn’t hide his joy for the big giant defenseman as Chara was passing by th bench.
- This shows how respected Chara still is in this locker room even at age 42.
“I would like to dedicate this goal to my dad. He brought me to hockey and he was always very supportive…last few weeks he was joking about when I was gonna score.”
🎥 Zdeno Chara dedicates his 200th NHL goal to his father: pic.twitter.com/mFWF07YHNL
— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) March 24, 2019
— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) March 23, 2019