Mike Babcock Opens Up About Relationship With Leafs’ GM Kyle Dubas
- Mike Babcock has taken some criticism for his recent comments regarding the Maple Leafs roster and upper management.
- He breaks down what it all meant and his relationship with GM Kyle Dubas.
- When the Toronto Maple Leafs got Jake Muzzin, Mike Babcock made a surprising comeback.
- Obviously, the Leafs coach was not very cheerful about the new acquisition of his CEO, stating that “it was not perfect”.
- At this point, the Leafs had 5 left-handed defenders.
- The needs were rather on the right side …
It’s not perfect, but that’s what we got. That’s what was available and we’re going to make it work.
- And some are now wondering if there is not some friction between Babcock and Dubas.
- Babcock does not hesitate to step in front of the press to criticize the decisions of his General Manager
- In any case, it seems that Dubas and Babcock are not on the same page on several topics, and this is certainly not an ideal situation right before the playoffs …
Please follow and like us: