Yanni Gourde Clips Jordan Staal In The Head With Risky Hit
- Tampa Bay Lightning’s Yanni Gourde catches Carolina Hurricanes’ Jordan Staal in the head with a questionable check.
- The Hurricanes’ captain would leave the ice for concussion protocol while Gourde is handed a match penalty.
- Staal came back on the bench for the second period.
- That was an intentional shot to the Head
- The league will certainly review this hit.
- There’s no room in the game for hits like this.
“It’s a fast game, and things happen.
Obviously, you never want to see those hits.
I was fortunate enough to come out of it feeling alright.”
NHL Game Highlights | Lightning vs. Hurricanes – March 21, 2019
Please follow and like us: