Canucks’ Ashton Sautner Slow To Get Up After Going Face First Into Boards From Pageau Hit
- Ashton Sautner would be slow to leave the ice and Jean-Gabriel Pageau would be given a boarding penalty for this hit.
- Anyone who says protect yourself on this play has never played the game.
- This was clearly a dangerous hit from Pageau who only served 2 minutes in the box for boarding.
- When you see the players numbers, usually it’s a sign for the player to break.
- Ashton Sautner was shaken up after that hit, but was able to finish the game.
- The league should definitely review this hit.
NHL Game Highlights | Senators vs. Canucks – March 20, 2019
Please follow and like us: