Jason Zucker’s Leg Bends Awkwardly As Brady Skjei Falls On It
- Minnesota Wild Jason Zucker goes into the boards hard with New York Rangers’ Brady Skjei
- The defenceman would fall on Zucker’s leg, and it appears to bend in an unnatural manner.
- That was hard to watch.
- Looked like Jason Zucker’s right ankle just folded under the weight of Brady Skjei.
- He couldn’t put any weight on it as he left the ice.
- Surprised Brady didn’t get hurt by that hit either.
- The Wild won that game, but they’ve lost one good soldier in that battle.
- Tough lost considering that they are right in the middle of a playoff race.
That is not something a coach likes to see
“A lot of guys got bumps and bruises tonight. We blocked 27 shots so I expect everybody to be sore, but I haven’t heard anything on not being able to play.” — Bruce Boudreau on Jason Zucker & others. pic.twitter.com/vshJEIwISx
— Minnesota Wild (@mnwild) March 17, 2019