Not only Yakupov lost this fight but he might also have lost his pride as well
— KHL (@khl_eng) March 15, 2019
- Poor guy, from hero to zero.
- Yakupov went from NHL first pick overall in 2012, to getting beaten up in fights in the KHL a couple years later.
- This guy lost everything.
- His NHL career, his reputation and now the only pride he got left is gone.
- Now playing for the St. Petersburg SKA, Yakupov seemed to have finally found his place.
- With 33 points in 47 games for the Russian club, Yakupov now knows that his place belongs in the KHL.
- Nothing more … Nothing less
Everything started to go down hill after this night
Please follow and like us: