Bernier’s insane paddle save
- Red Wings goaltender Jonathan Bernier makes an absurd stick save on Valtteri Filppula.
- Stealing a goal and preserving Detroit’s one-goal lead in the 3rd period
- Even a broken clock is right twice a day
- Bernier has the ugliest set position of any NHL goalie
- Isles would have won if Bernier didn’t play so damn good.
- We give him credit for his performance
- But he’s still a bust.
It seems that everything started to go downhill when Jonathan was asked about Nelson Mandela
Leafs Bernier calls Nelson Mandela one of the most known athletes
NHL Highlights | Islanders vs Red Wings – Mar 16, 2019
Please follow and like us: