Kaapo Kakko set a new goals record for a first-time draft eligible player in Finland’s top professional league previously held by Aleksander Barkov.
— Jokke Nevalainen (@JokkeNevalainen) March 14, 2019
- There it is. Kaapo Kakko is now the most prolific U18 scorer in Liiga history.
- He’s up to 37 points (22+15) in 45 games.
- Kaapo Kakko is expected to be one of the first names off the board at this year’s NHL Entry Draft
- The debate continues : Kaapo Kakko or Jack Hughes?
- We bet LA fans would love to see him in a Kings jersey.
Jack Hughes is wondering what he can do better
#SMLiiga: RW Kaapo Kakko (Ranked No. 2) with goal No. 21, tying Aleksander Barkov for the most by an under-18 player in Finland’s Liiga.
— Steve Kournianos (@TheDraftAnalyst) March 9, 2019
Please follow and like us: