Evgeni Malkin reflects on his journey to 1,000 NHL points
- Pittsburgh Penguins forward Evgeni Malkin reminisces on his outstanding career in the NHL after joining the exclusive 1,000-point club
- From being drafted second overall in 2004 to raising the Stanley Cup three times and being awarded the Conn Smythe Trophy in 2009.
- One of the greatest Penguin ever
- In 2004, Alex Ovechkin went No. 1 and Evgeni Malkin No. 2
- Who would have thought then that Ovechkin would get his 1200th career point and Malkin his 1000th on the same March Tuesday night in Pittsburgh in 2019?
The entirety of Evgeni Malkin’s career, as told by himself in his native tongue. Don’t worry, we subtitled it for you.
— Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) March 15, 2019
It's impossible not to love this Russian Clown
Evgeni Malkin records 1,000th point on Kessel’s power-play goal
Please follow and like us: