This was one of the most adorable hockey moment of 2019
We found the real highlight throughout the sports world tonight! Local 4-year-old Landon Mak sang tonight’s National Anthem in front of 10,000+ fans at Giant Center, and he CRUSHED IT! #HBH #DefendTheDen pic.twitter.com/liJQx9w6tL
— Hershey Bears (@TheHersheyBears) March 14, 2019
- The Hershey Bears had four-year-old Landon Mak sing the national anthem before Wednesday’s AHL game against the Springfield Thunderbirds
- That was extremely adorable some would say … even though the kid can’t sing
- The youngster stood out on the Giant Center ice, decked out in a bow tie, suspenders, and shoes that were all USA-themed.
- Good job for the kid.
- It’s pretty cool to be able to perform in front of that many people…
- But let’s face it… the kid will never be a singer.