Former NHLer and current San Jose Sharks analyst Jamie Baker opens up about his personal battle with mental health and depression.
— San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) March 13, 2019
- When you are suffering from depression, Doing nothing’ is probably not going to help
- Opening up and talking about is probably the best thing that Jamie could have done.
- We support you in every way… But not only you… Anyone who might be suffering with the same symptomes.
- The only key to relieve anyone from this devastating storm is LOVE.
- If you know anyone suffering from Major Depression, make sure you show him how much you love them next time you see them.
- Love is the most powerful emotion in this Universe.
When there is light, there is hope
Please follow and like us: