Dustin Byfuglien Forces Jesper Fast To Leave Game With Elbow To Head
- Watch as Dustin Byfuglien throws his elbow into the head of Jesper Fast, forcing him to go into the locker room with an apparent injury.
- Namestnikov was the only Ranger trying to answer to Dustin.
- At Byfuglien’s defence, Fast’s height is the same as Dustin’s elbow.
- The important thing here is the intention.
- Byfuglien didn’t have the intention to elbow Fast.
- It’s jus a matter of circumstance, height and bad luck.
- Although, Rangers coach, Jimmy Vesey, doesn’t agree with us.
— MSG Networks (@MSGNetworks) February 13, 2019
NHL Highlights | Rangers vs. Jets – Feb 12, 2019
Please follow and like us: