The odds of a hypothetical Leafs-Habs playoff series
- How crazy would that be?
- Leafs excited at prospect of facing anyone but Boston probably.
- The Habs are having a pretty impressive season so far.
- Nobody thought that they would be in a good position for a playoff spot at this stage of the season.
- But the big question mark about this team is their lack of production on the powerplay.
- In a seven game series, you cannot only rely on your 5 on 5 play.
- That’s where the Leafs have an advantage if those two teams meet each other in the playoffs.
- The Toronto Maple leafs have enough firepower to make the Montreal Canadiens pay every time they take a bad penalty.
- Playing on your heels is not something you want to do if you are Claude Julien.
- Being the Underdogs would be the only advantage the Habs would have in this series.
- Sometimes, playing with no pressure, gives you the extra motivation and confidence you need to play at your best.
- But still, advantage to the Leafs on this one.
Please follow and like us: