Canucks’ Michael DiPietro Allows Goal On First NHL Shot Faced
- Just over a minute into his NHL debut Michael DiPietro allows a Timo Meier goal on the very first shot faced in his NHL career.
- Michael DiPietro is the second-youngest goalie in Canucks franchise history, less than 3 weeks older than Troy Gamble was at the time of his first NHL start on Nov. 22, 1986.
- Not exactly the start he was hoping as Sharks shell Canucks as Michael DiPietro roughed up in NHL debut.
- Why would you start the new guy against a savage ass team full of beasts?
- The poor kid allowed 7 goals on 24 shots.
- The poor kid got thrown to the Sharks.
- Evander Kane scored two goals as the San Jose Sharks crushed the Vancouver Canucks.
NHL Highlights | Sharks vs. Canucks – Feb 11, 2019
Please follow and like us: