David Pastrnak underwent a procedure on his left thumb, he will be out a minimum of two weeks.
— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) February 12, 2019
More from the Bruins: Pastrnak and several of his teammates attended a sponsorship dinner on Sunday night. At about 11:30, while walking to his transportation, Pastrnak fell and injured his left thumb.
— Elliotte Friedman (@FriedgeHNIC) February 12, 2019
- Reportedly he fell and injured it coming from a team event on Sunday
- Probably the worst two weeks to miss with how close the standings are
- Obviously losing your best scorer is not ideal
- Basically all of Boston is having a mental breakdown.
- The Bruins need to regroup for the next couple of weeks if they want to secure themselves into the postseason.