Evgeni Malkin Given Match Penalty After Swinging Stick At Michael Raffl
- Watch as Evgeni Malkin is given a match penalty after swinging his stick at Michael Raffl.
- Cheap head punch and cheap swing back.
- Raffl lucky it didn’t land.
- Raffl should have got a 5 minute penalty for diving as well.
- What a shame
- That’s a garbage play by Geno, regardless if he touched Raffl or not.
- The intention is there and he should be given some sort of suspension for this.
- Can’t use a stick as a weapon.
NHL Highlights | Penguins vs. Flyers – Feb 11, 2019
Please follow and like us: